Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

How to Help Out In Your Community

Good Morning,

Need some suggestions.  I am very lucky to live in a town that has a big network of non-profits, cares about its community and wants to help.  This leaves me with a dilemma.  It's a challange because so many of the groups are great and really make a differnce yet for me  it is about finding the right fit.  I am on the BOD for our local Community Action Agency  & part of the Womens Giving Circle which I really enjoy but I am looking to do more.  Get more involved without spreading myself to thin.  So today Top of my To Do List is research.  I will be looking into a few local groups that may work.
Women Build  , Gale House , Anna Purna's Kitchen   Wondering how do you give back?  Share your thoughts and ideas with me.  Have a great day everyone!

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO LORI