Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Love Dinair Foundation!!!!!

Hi There,

So here are my thoughts on recent products..... the Dinair Foundation is great - you do have to work with it quickly and really moisturize but the look it gives skin is flawless - almost as if you aren't wearing makeup and it lasts all day.  I am thinking about purchasing the airbursh kit as well.  Next on the list is the Wen Haircare System.  Sorry to say not very pleased with it.  Didn't notice any difference in my hair at all and used the system for over a week.  In fact my hair did not style as well as when i use my Paul Mitchell products.  It's too pricey as well and that's coming from me a "product junkie"  It was nice to really shampoo my hair yesterday!  Finally, the Latisse will take some time to see results but I'm plugging along with it.  No bad reactions etc...  Also notice my "must of the week"  really like this cologne but $205 is more than I want to spend right now.... so I did not purchase....Oh well my "wish of the week" than.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,
XOXO LORI

BTW - check out this recipe Barefoot Contessa - Recipes - Celery & Parmesan Salad  D-LISH!