Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Never Fail Products 8/2013

Happy weekend everyone!  I wanted to share with you some things that never seem to let me down.  I feel they are just about worth their weight in gold!  Especially this little gem.  The Neutrogena Baby Sunblock Stick!  Hello.... where have you been all my life?  I could get it close to my eyes - it didn't drip - no yucky film - its small - no breakouts...... Just Love It!


My Never Fail Products 8/2013


Benefit bronzing powder
bloomingdales.com


Benefit cosmetic
$38 - debenhams.com


Giorgio armani
nordstrom.com


Giorgio armani
giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com


Mac cosmetic
nordstrom.com


Mac cosmetic
$52 - debenhams.com


Giorgio armani
giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com


Ahava
nordstrom.com


Clinique
$31 - harrods.com


Essie nail polish
$12 - thehut.com