Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Preparing For Company

It can be a such a hectic time of year but it does not have to be with a little preparing and a good dose of humor.  Remember this season is really about being Thankful, Grateful, Helping Others and taking the time to stop and say.... "I Love You!" Below are some great things to get your home and yourself holiday/party/guest ready!  The little things do mean a lot!  Stop by Juice Plate on Market St. Frederick, MD to keep you energy up and get your "Healthy On"

Also if you haven't heard I am IN LOVE WITH Rent The Runway .  Use it for parties, work events, weddings, you name it!  I am getting a cute little number for next weeks WGC Luncheon. I have used them several times now and not been disappointed once.  What a cleaver idea.... wish I thought of it.  Cheers!

Preparing for company



Monogrammed hand towel / Navy blue bedding / Black and white duvet set / Monogrammed bath towel / Linea cotton bath towel, $3.65 / Vagabond House pewter serveware / Kitchenaid standing mixer / Artland set of 4 wine glasses / LSA International cake pedestal, $70 / Hot Chocolate Pot / Blueberry Stripe 6-Cup Teapot, $32 / Rosendahl coffee cups and saucer / NDI blooming plant / Berry wreath, $285 / Alexandra Ferguson embroidered throw pillow / Christmas holiday decoration / FREDS at Barneys New York Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, 24-Piece... / Jonathan Adler contemporary round dining table / 9 drawer dresser, $1,295 / Silver Plated Gift Box Candle Holder | StoreName, $16 / Lafco Guest House/Marseilles Fig Glass Diffuser

This week starting my LOCAL GIFT GUIDE.....STAY TUNED! Gifts from Silk & Burlap - Relish Decor & http://www.loveoliveoilvinegar.com just to name a few......

To all my freinds and family out there - Thank you for your support advice and unconditional love.  I hope we can catch up and I'd love to hear from you but please make sure during this time of year to stop and take care of yourself too.  Your worth it! ( espiceally to me) I Love you bunches! 

Thanks for stopping by,
XOXO LORI