Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

NYC @ XMAS TIME

Merry Christmas Everyone,
Just a quick update.....
I just returned from 2 fun, food filled hectic days in NYC!  The weather was FREEZING but as it should be @ Christmas time right?  The Window’s at Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Ave. & Bergdorf’s did not disappoint.  
We also went to #EATALY for the first time!  It’s like its own little city.  The food and shopping there were so Great!  You must put it on your list next time your in “the city”.  Needless to say I found so much inspiration there, both for blogging, decorating and fashion. 

Like most bloggers, I find a lot of great idea’s online, Pinterest and my RSS reader, but I find that getting out and seeing people, places & things in person so much more inspiring!  Finding new designers at local boutiques, checking out a modern home tours, or visiting iconic showrooms or my favorite... stumbling into that little "hole in the wall"  and finding magic.   

Whatever you do this Holiday Season Enjoy yourself!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,
XOXO LORI