Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mood Boards For New Home

I am getting more excited for our #newhome with each passing week!  We have been so blessed so I hate to complain but....... our home right now is a wee bit tight on space.  We don't have a dinning room - most meals are eaten at the kitchen bar, coffee table (kills my back ) or on tv trays.... UGGGG.
   
     I was looking forward to starting off our new year at new house.  However things don't always go as planned.... (if you have kids you defienetly know that!) the construction is behind a bit - but worth the wait I am sure!  Below is just one of the #moodboards I created.

     I love  making these and recommend making several boards - one online - maybe one to keep in your office on a bulletin board.  Start clipping magazine photo's & articles, put them in notebooks under specific categories etc... (I'm not really that organized but writing here to you makes me aspire to it - LOL - I do try and organize the articles though really! ).  I even have some books/clippings from years ago.... Just things I liked - didn't know why or how I would use them but they are helping me create my dream home!  It also has shown me how my style & tastes have changed over the years.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,
XOXO LORI