Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Park City Ski Trip Feb 2014

Getting ready for our family ski trip to Park City Utah - so excited and nervous.  I have only skied 3 times in my life.  While the boys snow board all the time and Mike has skied several times over the years.  So Lori may be on the Bunny Slopes the whole time.  However I did get a little shopping therapy out of it so far.  I went to our local board and ski shop Pit Crew and got a great deal on a ladies Burton Ski Jacket and then had to get cute beanie hat to match!

Also needed cold weather gear, gloves and socks.....did I say I have only skied 3 times.  My husband was like "listen you need to be warm because if you are not - you will be miserable which means ...... " you get the idea.  Hmmmmm MEN!  He is right I hate to be cold so I aM ready to go.  Who knows maybe I'll get the hang of it and make it a new hobby.

Below are a few of the things I got.  Be on the look out for our trip pics!





Ski Trip Feb 2014