Ok - things have been very hectic lately.... some good some bad some just.....whatever. I don't know about any of you but this thing called life sometimes is HARD! It's just that recently I have either been really organized and rockin' it or crying in my little hands! Here is just a little bit of what is going on:
- New Home - just settled (YEAH - moving in few weeks)
- Getting over horrible case of the flu
- Selling, packing up old home
- Dealing with contractors
- Online class
- Opening - 2 other restaurants (my husband does most of that but boy it effects the whole vibe of the house at times)
- Exercise - or trying to stay motivated to do so - cuz I know it will help my strew level
- Cleaning - cooking
- Finding time for friends and family.... boy I need that at top of my list
- Marriage - ( how can two people supposedly be on same "team" and stay sane & loving during all this)
Soooooo I am feeling really over whelmed - go figure. I am not good at balance all of the time. I know moving is said to be a doozie on the stress meter - Ummmm Yeah! I don't mean to be complaining or sound ungrateful - because I am VERY BLESSED. But something has to give. So tonight I decided after long stressful day to make some type meditation a priority for me. So I am on a journey to learn how to be still. I have to learn to take care of my spirt first and foremost or I can't take care of anyone or anything else.
Thank you for letting me vent and I will continue my beauty tips, trends, reviews & latest fashion obsessions but with more balance(we hope). Once a week I will share my newest way to meditate take care of myself and how and if it worked. I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions and experience.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,