Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

MUST VS. LUST

TGIF ALL,

I have a talent few know about to be able to find designer things at mere "mortals" cost.  I think it came from necessity when having much different taste than my means can sometime allow me.... (darn money$ thing) This includes but not limited to:  decor, cosmetics as well as fashion.  Below are just a few more examples.

I have been lusting over these Jimmy Choo's since I saw them in March's Lucky magazine this past Feb.  and stumbled across a much more affordable version #ZARA check it out                   However.... "NOTHING FITS LIKE A CHOO!"


Now - unfortunately back to reality.........



Next here is a cute little number I found - I normally wouldn't get a "knock off" version of this - but this one @etsy is just too cute to pass up - so why not?
CHANEL VERSION

This one above is mine - that I just received - below a better photo from #ETSY




This weekend is a busy one - starting to move things into house - W/D delivered yesterday - new bed today - measured for blinds ($$$$$ gonna be a fortune- sorry honey) and also bridging the partnership between Silk & BurlapVelvet Lounge Aspire Boutique and one of our restaurants The Tasting Room - Frederick, MD for a Girls Night Out Downtown Frederick - Whew - I am tired already!  Actually I'm really excited all positive things and I feel so fortunate and blessed.  (my new meditation techniques are gonna come in handy I foresee).

CHECK OUT WHAT ARRIVED TODAY........YEAH
Above are first little pieces delivered - Mikes chair in office and my "poof" in loft - every girl needs a poof - right?!?! Gotta run Chica's.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,
XOXO LORI