Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday Already

HI,
Well it is already Thursday and it just started to rain.....uggg.  I suppose that's spring for ya.  That put's a damper on my bike ride / walk today that's for sure... Oh well this gives me the the chance to Edit more of my things here at home.  I thought I did a fairly good job before we moved but now it's - "Out With It!" - this includes makeup, papers and clothes! I am like a machine!

I am finding it very cathartic doing this.  A real new beginning for me.  Seems such wonderful timing - spring - new home - new stage in my life - The World Is My Oyster!

I will work out here at the house though and just ordered my new home treadmill.  So I will be good to go.  I hooked up my DVD player ( yes I still have one of those ) and beginning my "Ab workouts" NO MORE MUFFIN TOP.   

I have had this video since I was 20! (24 years.... yikes)  I took the original VHS tape of mine and had it transferred to DVD its that good!  It is called SUPER STOMACHS : by Joanie Greggains it's so funny to watch.... back than she had bleach blonde hair - leg warmers, the white high top Reebok's on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CfWg_794DA - (Note:  this doesn't start quite from the beginning where you do the body twists ) but I tell you what it is my "GO TO" workout for my stomach.  Short, sweet & to the point.  If you do it 5x's a weeks you will see results fast really does take 10min. or less....  I hope you try it out.
etc.... ck out the youtube link

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,
XOXO LORI