Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Trend Alert

So happy to be right ahead of some great trends again.....  I have been "gaga" over the new YSL Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain's - especially #17(bright lilac)  & #18 (cool neutral lilac) and here it is mentioned in the new Instyle Magazine June 2014 issue pg 28.  I like to line my lip with a light brown/neutral liner first than apply the stains and go over with more liner on edges to add more impact.  I have not tried the #LOrealParis Colour Caresse WetShine Lip Stain yet but will let you know my compassions and reviews.  The YSL Stain is a bit pricey @ $35 bucks a pop but loving the color choices and staying power!  Have a great day all!
BTW - I am truding along with my IKEA cabinets - getting there - should be done today.......... may need some help from the hubby putting doors on but we will see - photos later on.
Oh - ck this out - new brozer sample I received from +Too Faced Cosmetics - it is a great shade in matte medium - not too dark but the coolest thing is it smells like Chocolate.....YUM.  They carry it at Ulta


Chat with ya later!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,
XOXO LORI