Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Some ideas for Halloween - the first one is my favorite!
A BABY BIRKIN..... WHAAAATTTT - I can't afford a real Birkin - but this version is even better!

I already showed you on my post from the 16th of Oct. my sugar skull makeup that I am doing but here is another wonderful idea from +Kandee Johnson (love her) she is transformed into +Effie Trinket from the Hunger Games - see the video
Now some glam additions to any costume...... all sorts of lashes my dears!

Or how about a cool and sexy eye mask?  (not just for Halloween, right?)

I found some at local Theater Shop - +Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - +Charming charlie and +Topshop or you can make your own - Oh yeah +Party City had a great assortment!

What are you giving out this year?  In giving full size candy bars maybe some Hershey bars and mini +Coca-Cola !  Yeah baby "go big or go home!" LOL  I am gonna hit up my local +CVS/pharmacy with these coupons - Hershey's-coupons also may reach out to the company directly for $$$$ 

Gonna run - Monday and tons to do this week.  Really helping me staying organized with linking my Gmail calendar to my phone etc... for reminders - check out FB later today to see the winner I choose this past Friday the 24th of the "SELFIE SNAP"  giveaway! 

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,
XOXO LORI