Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Boy Time Does Fly....

HELLO ALL,

Hectic time of year for all but very fun and grateful.  Just starting my Xmas decorating - Ahhh - have been traveling so not gonna go all out but that's ok.  Look at what I found the Best Biggest Bear for somewhere maybe next to the tree.  From +HomeGoods for only 19.99!  Look at this guy......he's huge!
Not sure of his name yet.........It is funny I come around the corner and it looks like somebody is in my house - .

And making my Christmas cards and cookies for some neighbors...... I ADORE +Paper Source so bought several things to try out and GET MY GLITTER ON! YEAH
Anyway all enjoy this hectic time of year  here is how the bear turned out - also yes I started the post the other day its really 17 days til Christmas......
HAPPY MONDAY ALL - 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,
XOXO LORI