Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

HI ALL - BOY HAVE I MISSED YOU

HI ALL BOY HAVE I MISSED YOU

It sure has been a busy few weeks - along with the Holidays I came down with that horrible flu - was down for 8DAYS!  Kept thinking I was gonna get better but didn't and finally my husband took me to our local hospital FMH Immediate Care - they tested me and sure enough I had the flu and received
2 IV's worth of fluids.  This was the sickest I have ever been and was really scared!  They keep talking in the news how bad it is and I am here to tell you that It sure is.  So take precautions - wash hands more - spray down surfaces with Lysol - do what you can.  Take it seriously don't wait as long as I did to seek a Dr.'s help - I pray none of you get!!!!

On a much happier note today was the first real day I ate and did a few things and did because its me I did some surfing and found the cutest little things I wanted to share with you.  I missed all of you....

How darn cute are these little things..... I am already planning who I can give these to for Valentines.
us.accessorize.com

Next - I am in love with this compact portable scanner - It so darn cool.....

And maybe because I am in a health state of mind look at this DLISH little beauty
Only 48 calories per bottle - you can drink your way to younger skin - it increases circulation in the body to nourish each cell and instill a healthy glow and stronger hair.

Anyway Kids I am still on the mend and gonna hit the hey.

Sweet Dreams - Take care of yourselves and we'll chat soon!
XOXO Lori