Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love Skin Ceuticals

Good Morning Dahhhhling,
skinceuticals, lori tauraso, lori ann tauraso, urablankslate, blank slate, fredercik maryland, frederick , downtown frederick, skin care, anti aging, health, serums, shopping, beauty, makeup

Happy to have replenished my +SkinCeuticals - I love to try new products as you all well know - however I always use my +Clinique 3 step - and have for years (I'm a #3) and just love it.  Cleans and tones my skin beautifully without irritating it and the Clinique price is always right on time.  The other note is I am going back to +SkinCeuticals ....

No matter what I try this line is the best.  I see the results quickly - I'll admit it is not cheap but they do last a long time.  My favorites are the CE FERULIC  - its  a great antioxidant - building up collagen and providing protection against environmental aging.  Next would be PLORETIN CF - has vitamin C and Ferulic acid to help with photdamage and boost cell turnover - giving me a more uniform glowing face!  Along with that I use at the RETEXURING ACTIVATOR - its a terrific exfoliate - VISIBLY diminished lines and wrinkles from the surface and makes my skin just beam! I use it all over - even close to my eyes (this is a personal choice not a recommendation by the company - just saying my skin seems to tolerate it) if I don't have my EYE RENEWAL GEL - its a serum gel to use around the eye to exfoliate !  WHAAATTTT finally someone answers my dreams.  Helps with the creepiness and dryness like no other and than eye cream/gel works even better able to go deeper and not have that yucky dry area to push through.
lori tauraso, lori ann tauraso, skinceuticals, skin care, anti aging, urablankslate, shopping , skin care health , frederick maryland, frederick, shop local, DMV, NOVA
There is a spa in Brooklyn that uses SKINCEUTICALS  and does a "scraping" or "dermaplaning" facial see video below.  I am trying to find someone around the DC area that does it - if not NYC here I come.  Twist my arm right?..... Again can't say enough about the whole +SkinCeuticals line.  Really worth the money - you will see results.  Enjoy the video!


Well gang gonna run (literally on treadmill) - Day 2 of 30 day workout challenge and beginning of the "elimination" part of the +Clean Program with hopes to get my kits this week and really do the 21days...

HUGS - THANKS FOR STOPPING BY,
XOXO LORI