Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Rose Water - Who Knew

Yeah It's Friday!

Quick post to showcase another at home beauty treatment on the inexpensive side that I wanted to share and has many wonderful benefits!  Gotta try it and let me know your thoughts - Cheers!

Rose Water, loriannmd, blogger, urablankslate, downtown frederick, sass magazine frederick, nova, dc, baltimore, strivectin, nyc, shopping, anti aging, beauty, travel, water, roses, diy, at home beauty, polyvore, blank slate, blankslate, cheers, friday, tgif, at home office




With all the beauty products I try (and love), it’s hard to believe that some of them are so simple and really just basic ingredients! One of the things that I have used for myself and clients that really has helped keep skin calm is Rose Water!  It’s pretty crazy. but just using a cotton saturated in Rose Water (mixed with water- I use bottled water for this to keep it pure - like I do with my soups - my tap water has God know what in it....) and than using as a toner is incredible!  It soothes your skin and somehow makes it more even.  It also helps fight acne and just calms it overall!  The best part, it’s available at most grocery / health food stores and costs about $5 - $7.
When I first get this Rose Water, I pour half of the contents into another bottle (preferably glass) & mix it with water, which you can use this to tone your skin (I especially love it for backne, and also bumps on your arms). For extra acne fighting, just crack an uncoated aspirin and toss it into the mix and use it at night! You can even put some in a spray bottle and just lightly spray your skin when you leave the shower for clear skin that smells delicious! The uses are literally endless and it is so beautifying, it’s a must for every girl (and guy) to have!

Have a wonderful day all - posting later today RE: travel reviews!  Finally