Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Yoga. & Quarterly Cleanses - It Does Mind, Body & Spirit Good!


Yoga. & Quarterly cleanses - It does a body good. 
yoga, lori tauraso, loriannmd, frederick, downtown frederick, sport & health, freddy, pants, clean program, strivectin, nyc, washington dc, baltimore,
"But I don't starve or kill myself with exercise. Ive been going slowly, and its paying off."
You can get in the best shape of your life by cutting out junk food and doing yoga five days a week.
"I love being toned and having muscle; it's so sexy and beautiful,".  "Everything, from the inside out, has completely changed for me."
"As I've gotten older, I've had to change my food intake. My husband, can eat so much,"  Mike Tauraso, a professional chef and restauranter. "When we first got married, it was so much fun to eat like him."Steak, pate, cheese, bread, butter all of it!  He can eat a pint of haagendazs. every night!

haagen dazs, lori tauraso, frederick, dessert, butter pecan, nyc, washington dc,
"We got into this habit we called the bedtime snack. The drawers next to the bed were filled with candy. Cheese and cereal etc.. Eventually, I realized it was mindless eating, So I cut that out. Our refrigerator and pantry have changed, because we don't eat junk anymore. No more soda, chips, cereal; we had boxes of stuff that only a 4-year-old would eat."
However, I don't starve my body. In fact, Im a huge proponent of having a cheat day in regards to my diet. Mine is every Sunday.
"I know when I'm being good all week long that come Sunday, I'm going to lie on the sofa and eat some pizza or fried foods. Or Mike and I will try a new restaurant. Then I wake up on Monday morning and I'm all ready to start the week again,” i would just be in a bad mood all the time if there's no light at the end of the tunnel."
It's all worth it!  "Now, when I look into the mirror and see the positive changes, I don't want to go back to what I was doing," she said, "especially when my husband still notices me and is like "wow"!  Yeah that feels pretty good!