Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hey There All,

It's already the middle of January and I can't believe how fast its going.  January has started off crazy getting over the flu and try to clear out my closet - streamline my wardrobe and make it all just flow.  I am so drawn to the Navy/Black combination for my clothes. It's just so easy to look pulled together, elegant and ready for anything.



I find this look great for work and easily transitions for a night out.  (Super on the fellas as well)  Plus packing for a weekend becomes a breeze.  I'll add some great little accessories to change it up or add pops of color.  Perfect for this time of year as well.  

I don't know about you but the easier the better for me and this is my year for ease...... that is the hope at least.  

I have been so busy with work, home, family it's been hard to sit still and concentrate.  Looks like 2016 for me is going full steam ahead.  Speaking of steam, I just completed organizing (almost) my storage room in the basement and getting ready to for my new sauna!  Whatttttttt?
THANK YOU SANTA!!!!!!
 I simply can't wait!  It will be about 6x8 and I'm turning the basement into a mini gym with my treadmill, weights, a Pilate's performer and now my SAUNA.  I have loved using sauna for years and it really compliments the healthy/anti aging lifestyle I try and lead.  The benefits are too numerous to list here is a link to show just a few Sauna Health Benefits

Well kids, like I said busy busy.  So off to the races today and gonna try and keep warm.  It's about 15 degrees today and we are expecting a possible blizzard this weekend - so I'll be preparing for that.  Will update ya soon.  Ck Instagram & FB etc. for closet updates and Blizzard of 2016 photos!