Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dreaming of a Pink Christmas!

Well Hello There,

This post is a "just cuz" one.  If you know me; you know I love the colors Pink, White, Black and adore me some Glitter!  So all these "faux" Christmas trees that have been on trend lately just make me plain happy - plus pre-lit and no needles, use again next year, win win.  (I know dad nothing beats real but........) 

Gosh I love a White pre-lit with white lights tree or even a bubble gum pink tree!  Que angels singing!  "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" check out these examples I found online surfing.





Putting up our tree this weekend - a bit late this year due to travel and family priorities.  With our pup Abe @abethenewfoundland still just using the 6ft White Tree I purchased from Walmart few years back!  Want to get Pink Tree too but may wait and see how he handles the ornaments this year first.  

Trying to set up family picture tomorrow as well - its just gonna be Abe, Mike and myself.  Since kids grown and outta house all over the place this will have to do.  Check instagram tomorrow for that one!  Tell me how your gonna decorate - do you have more than one tree?  Traditional, rustic, modern, vintage..... I'd love to see your pictures and get your thoughts .

Sending Big Warm Hugs Your Way!